Need a reason to colocate at Telx’s DAL2 facility in Dallas, Texas? Let us count the ways.
As we outline in our new video highlighting DAL2, Telx’s Dallas footprint serves as a major gateway for North America and Latin America, ensuring maximum reach to clients, employees, and consumers. DAL2, also known as the First American Center, is one of Telx’s two premier interconnection and colocation facilities in Dallas, serving the southern part of the Midwest.
Highlights of DAL2 include:
- 35,000 sq. ft. of colocation space and low latency, direct access to hundreds of network operators at Telx’s Interconnection Center
- Premier conditioned space, access control, and state-of-the-art surveillance systems
- SOC 2, SOC 3, and HIPAA compliance
- Full access to Telx’s diverse suite of interconnection offerings
- Strategic location in the Southwestern United States
DAL2 is just one of many Telx facilities nationwide operating across the most strategic of markets. Take a look at the video embedded here to learn more about how DAL2 in Dallas, Texas could benefit your business.